Current Weight: 288.6 lbs
Loss: 0.6 lbs
Current BMI: 45.2
So this week I lost a little bit, but not nearly as much as I’d hoped. Oh well…
What I Did Well This Week:
1) I exercised every day for at least 30 minutes. The difference in how I feel when I exercise is astronomical: I sleep better, I feel happier, my skin looks better etc. etc. I’m not at the point where it’s an automatic habit yet, but I am working on it!
2) I ate really well and tracked my choices as much as I could, I think I did a pretty good job.
What I Can Improve On:
1) Eating less sugar. Even though I am eating healthier, I still eat too much sugar, definitely.
2) Getting more sleep. I usually only get 5 hours a night, which is not enough. I am really going to try hard to get at least 7.5 hours every night this week and to get as much as possible before midnight.
3) I also need to cut down on my screentime. I find it so easy to sit down after work and get sucked into the internet or television or whatever, I am going to try to limit my time watching television or surfing the internet and increase the time I spend outside, enjoying the summer.
How I Feel:
A little discouraged, I can’t lie. I had really thought I would have a bigger loss this week. But I am not discouraged enough to stop or quit, no worries, I am going to keep plugging away at this and keep going!